Recruit talent through the SBE Career Platform
The SBE Career Platform offers you the unique opportunity to post internships and jobs, free of charge, to all students of the School of Business and Economics (SBE). After creating a user account you can post, update and archive vacancies. If you wish, you can also use the platform to receive and manage applications.
For more exposure to SBE students, consider getting involved in our career services activities: all partner companies are offered a free company profile on the SBE Career Platform, and can post events and in-house days directly on the platform.
Guidelines for placing a vacancy
- All posts will be reviewed by the Career Services team before publication on the platform. We reserve the right to turn down or withhold any vacancies received
- Only relevant jobs and internships will be accepted. The required level of education should be academic and the content related to topics in business and economics
- We aim to publish vacancies within three working days after posting
- We do not advertise vacancies which require students to make any payment to take up an opportunity
- We will only advertise vacancies posted on the Career Platform. Vacancies sent to us by email will not be advertised
Note for third-party agencies:
- We only post vacancies by third party agencies if the third party is solely responsible for the recruitment process
- We only post vacancies for specific opportunities; not for the purpose of signposting to the agency’s website. The name of the client/employer on whose behalf an agency is acting must be stated within the vacancy. However, a recruitment agency can be given as the contact for applications / information etc, instead of the client
- If your client is already in direct contact with the Careers Service, we would need their confirmation (by email or letter) that they wish applications to be handled through an agency
SBE is not involved in the actual recruitment process. However:
- We expect users of the platform to handle applications with care. You can greatly support our student’s learning process by providing them with feedback on their applications – rejections included
- When recruiting students please be aware of their study obligations and bear these in mind when negotiating hours of work and duration of the internship
- In order to attract good applicants we would encourage you to pay a rate of pay appropriate to the level of position and required candidate profile
If you have any questions about these conditions or the SBE Career Platform, please contact us at email@example.com.