We are happy to offer our career services for free to all FEWEB students.
Free of charge does not mean not free of responsibility.
Our activities tend to be fully booked well in advance. For every late cancellation or no-show, we have had to disappoint a couple of students who would have liked to attend.
This is how we work:
- Once you have signed up for an activity, we expect you to attend;
- If you need to cancel your appointment or workshop, do so at the earliest possible moment;
- For individual appointments: you can use the link in the confirmation and reminder of your registration to cancel up to 24 hours in advance;
- For workshops: we will send you a reminder a week in advance of the workshop. This is your last chance to cancel. Workshops booked within a week before the scheduled date, cannot be cancelled.
- If you cancel after this deadline, you cannot participate in any career services activities for 8 weeks. All existing bookings within this time range will be cancelled;
- Not showing up without notice will mean you cannot participate in any career services activity for 8 weeks. Two no-shows mean you cannot participate for 6 months;
- The cancellation deadlines do not apply if you cannot attend because of circumstances beyond your control. In this case, please notify us as soon as possible.